Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Twittering as JasonKMTech

Already lots of fun. Was going to create it tonight but Anne's hooked and nagged me to join in class - so I did!
I can see that Twitter is kinda a mix of Facebook and Blogger. We have to "follow" each other to view our tweets.

I'll blog again tonight when this wears off a little and I have more to say...
Now it's back to work in creating websites on Expression Web. Not as easy as I thought with all the codes...but I'm starting to understand the structure and rules involved. Will be getting back to it now...

4 comments:

  1. whys does everything just sound wrong as soon as someone mentions me name? lols


    LOLS you're going to be hooked on Twitter anyway......whether it was now or later. lols

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...i was going to join eventually but you pretty much NAGGED me to join while in class.

    Anne you're twitter addiction has worn off has it?

    What do you think? Twitter or Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Facebook. Twitter has no interest for me. You can't play games on Twitter lol! And I don't like the "stalker style" it has..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since we all joined Twitter, I've heard mainly negative feedback about the site. But so many people still love to use it more than anything else! Do you think they are just addicted?

    ReplyDelete