Thursday, August 6, 2009

Still getting used to this...

Everyone's having problems! I can't get this Google Reader feed working either. Why is it that Sal's the only one that I receive update for? What does Sal have that Nancy and Anne don't have?

I only have one follower! Isn't that sad? I wish I had more so that I could feel like I was blogging something that people can read...

Nancy - I can't comment on your blog! It says that it's restricted to members of your blog. Fix up your settings!

I will give this a rest since I think Sal and Nancy need to catch up.. But by next class I'll have Unit 2's tasks done...wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, we need to go over all our settings sometime to see what the problem is... I'm so new to blogging ~_~ I only just realised that I had to go to my email to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sal, you're still not registered as a follower though!

    ReplyDelete